Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's that time of the month

I can't believe how perfectly that camera captured the pacifier floating from Caelan's mouth into the unknown. It's just dang cool. Eric keeps reminding me that he took this one.
I love Will's eyes in this. Caelan really loves his youngest brother. He has a tenderness for Will that seems increased by the amount of angst he feels when dealing with Connor. :)
My three sons. I can't tell you how fun this has been! (That's not even sarcastically stated.)
This is my buddha boy.
Wondering what he's gotten himself into.
This is the Campbells (Dave & Cheryl and crew, us, and Kim & Dave and their canine-baby Koda.) We're trekking out to a place on the south side of Deer Valley to do a little off-trail sledding. One of the non-trails was an incredibly steep incline that ended in a pond. Only Dave and Geoff were brave enough for that. Pretty soon after we got there, we ended up going to a bunny bump over by Eric's school for some more kid-friendly rides. It was a fun way to spend New Year's. Will and I hung out in the car. I had the chance to go with Caelan and Connor and Papa Humes a week later. Now that was more fun than I've had in a long time.
As you can tell from this series of photos, trying to get a great shot of the three of these kiddos right now is not the easiest task. Particularly when one could care less, one is a complete ham, and one can't see father than a few inches still. Can you guess which is which?


Jill and Julie with their marvelous sled.
Connor and Dad. What handsome men I've got.
Camille looking very model-esque as she heads for the slopes.
Kim, Dave, and Koda. He was such a well-behaved dog, particularly for a puppy! You guys had better watch out or we might just steal him.
Dave C. and Caelan. Thanks for being his ride.
When Will gets fussy, Eric's willing to try just about anything.
We were exploring emotions. This is Caelan being mad.
This is the only picture I could get where Caelan was not doing his unique squinting smile.
Jill, Cheryl, and Nicole.
Analisha. I have some pretty darn cute nieces!

1 comment:

Megan said...

melissa,

this will be a great way to keep in touch! the boys are so handsome. we hope you are doing well and everyone is healthy.
megan and kc