Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

So a friend of mine inspired me to take this quiz to find out what flavor of ice cream I am most like.


The best part, is that mint chocolate chip has got to be Eric's favorite flavor of all time. We were meant to be together. :) (Just don't tell him)

4 comments:

Megan B said...

Ha ha! Spot on!

Anonymous said...

I don't know about this personality test. I came up with coffee ice cream the first time I took it (you must be kidding me!), and then mint chocolate chip the second time. I don't think that either of those flavors fit with my personality, though I do like mint chocolate chip ice cream. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa! It's Christi--from the Belmont abode. I love your blog. I've read the whole thing--yes, I'm a geek. Congrats on your beautiful new baby. What cute kids you have! I have a Christmas letter here for you. EVERY year I set yours and Melissa O.'s aside to track down your addresses. I'm not sure if any have ever made it to you! I'll make sure I get your address and send it to you. I usually ask Megan for it. She's used to my yearly phone calls! I love and miss you. Good luck with your cute little family!

Anonymous said...

Mel...Can you believe it! I'm vanilla. I am so irked. :) So surprised yours didn't end up with some kind of fruit in it. :) Ha, ha.