Life is indeed grand. We just added Will to our family (in person) last Sunday (sorry for the delay in pictures for those who wanted to see). It was a funny day--I made Eric drive me down the canyon at 4:30 am and then by the time we got down, my contractions had lengthened back to 12 minutes apart. I told him there was no way I was going in the hospital to be checked out and sent home and he said there was no way he was going to deliver the baby in the canyon so we hung out in the parking lot for an hour--he slept and I got to read a book. When I was done, I made him drive me home. A few hours later, we were back and Will was born that afternoon. He had a rough start so we are really grateful that he is alive and well right now. Here's a picture of him that we took last night after I gave him his first bath. Isn't he a handsome fellow?!Mom and baby minutes after he was born.
The proud dad.
He really likes his hair being washed.
He really doesn't like being naked.
Sleeping peacefully. If only we could get him to do this during the night.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Announcing William Scott Campbell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Humes! I found your blog through Alisa's and was amazed at all the updates in your life (it's been so long that I didn't know you were married, let alone mom-of-three). Congrats on the new arrival--I'm sure you're busy. You look great!
un besito,
Kemp
Post a Comment