Oftentimes when someone asks what we've done today, I'll reply "nothing much." I was thinking about that this morning and felt to write down the nothing I've done so far, before 7:30 am.
1. Did two loads of laundry
2. unloaded and loaded the dishwasher
3. made pancakes for breakfast
4. fed three little boys and one hungry husband (although the latter didn't need much spoon feeding) :)
5. Got three little boys dressed for the day
6. changed four diapers
7. showered and got ready for the day
8. cleaned the downstairs bathroom sink and toilet
9. took out two garbage sacks
10. made the bed
11. put one boy back down for his first nap
12. played ring around the rosy
13. cleaned up after breakfast and wiped down the counters
Not so bad for a whole lot of 7:30 am nothing.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
The Nothing I Do Every Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
SERIOUSLY!!!!some mornings I have "business" calls to make like banking or whatnot and i have to WAIT around for things to open. By 9 am I have had a full day and am ready for MY first nap:)
soooo true---i feel like i don't accomplish what i want to somedays but in reality i accomplish a lot of little things that are important just not on my list i guess. you're wonderful:)
Post a Comment