1. Hands down, Caelan dancing in his diaper and my high heeled church shoes on top of a bag of tortilla chips that he had opened and spilled all over the floor. Unfortunately, I had dug up 5 HUGE ant nests in the beds right outside our back door and they went to town on Caelan's hat dance feast. That should be number two.
2. As I was playing superbaby with William, he spit up right onto my open eyeball.
3. Connor giving me kisses all over my face because I finally let him watch a movie.
4. Caelan giving me raspberries all over my tummy and arms--for TWO HOURS. He would follow me around the house and when I was most occupied grab and go. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants. Payback time, I suppose.
5. Connor getting stuck in his brother's dresser one afternoon when he was supposed to be sleeping.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Things that have really made me laugh this week...at least now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment