Two little monkeys jumping on the bed.One fell off...
And bumped his head.
Mamma called the doctor and the doctor said (see video)...
Creative use of the kids' play table, anyone?
Caelan wanted Will to go down, but I think he was just a tad too young, his excellent sledding credentials notwithstanding.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Oh What do you do in the Summertime When all the World is White?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Melissa,
I still cannot believe that you have 3 kids. I was laughing as I read the post about the grocery store--that is so great. Good for you!
Three cute boys!
Amber
I still crack up every time I see these pictures! What great livering! You are an inspiration!
Melissa HI! Your kids are adorable! I found your blog through Katie Auger...aren't blogs great!? I love seeing what people are up to!
I you are doing great!
Melissa, I wanted to pop-in when I read your comment on my blog. I happy that you would like an invite as I go private. I would love to send you one. I need your email to be able to do it. If you get a chance will you just send me a quick email my way at sueckelly@msn.com.
I can't wait to get a chance to read your blog and to get to know you a little better through the blogging world. I scanned through quickly and I feel all to familiar with your life style. It looks like we're living in the same area from some of your activities you've done. It's crazy how quickly you can become familiar with someone.
Thanks for your comment on my blog.
Amber, does it even seem possible that it's been long enough since the MBA program? Do you have a blog?
Megan, inspiration--nah! It's desperation.
Anna, How exciting that you found us! I checked out your blog and your daughter is adorable! I'm excited to be back in touch.
Sue, I'll send you an email. :) And thanks!
Post a Comment