Today, I'm feeling particularly grateful for my littlest. Here's my top ten reasons for why I'm in love:
10. Whenever I hold him, I feel a sense of peace overwhelm me.
9. He is the only of my children who was not colicky.
8. He smiles whenever he sees me or hears my voice.
7. He coos when we go grocery shopping, which makes it really fun. Even when the others aren't quite so ecstatic.
6. He loves to talk to lights and bears.
5. He loves to hear me sing.
4. He sings along with me in this beautiful cooing.
3. He's mine for eternity.
2. He's a beautiful surprise gift from Heavenly Father.
1. He clings to me, as I want to cling to him.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Feelin the Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Who wouldn't be in love with a face like that?
Your an amazing mom! I can't believe you have three boys!!
Katie, you're so sweet. I just think of those early days when we were prego together across the stairwell. That was sure fun, and you guys were such great neighbors. Have a hankerin' to move up north??
He's beautiful...
Post a Comment