Sadly, we missed capturing on camera most of February’s star events. Will’s baby blessing with 30 family members from across the country—nary a picture. Sledding in
We also went bowling with the Campbells and the Humes at our local bowling alley where Eric and Dad Humes had a ferocious battle. Dad Humes ended up winning by one point in a victory that both he and Eric are still talking about. Re-match anyone? The sad thing is we did have our camera, but we only got lousy shots. Connor was so intent on bowling that I kept letting him, then faced a major tantrum every time he couldn’t follow the ball down to the pins. Caelan actually beat all of the other cousins bowling-even his almost 14 year old cousin. (He surely didn’t inherit these bowling genes of greatness from his mother).
We went to the
We went to IKEA and played around with all the boys and got a great shot of 17 or so
Regardless, please enjoy these few pictures we actually do have of the past month of craziness. And yes, that snow is for real and we received another foot the day after I took those shots. And yes, it’s snowing as I write this. Sigh. Very very big sigh.







2 comments:
Love those boys!
Those boys are so unbelievably adorable. You should have another one soon :) :) :)
THAT is a lot of snow. WOW.
You know, I made that header and stuff for you because you have so many boys in your house. I'm starting to wonder if I should have made it super girly to help balance things out a little for you.... ;)
Post a Comment