Setting: The Dairy Keen up in Heber. Home of the Train. Trains are a VERY big draw around the Campbell house.
Caelan: Who's that? (pointing to a gentleman over at the next table)
Me: It's a very nice man eating his dinner.
Caelan: (speaking very loudly while he pointed) HELLO MAN!
A few minutes later.
Caelan: Mommy, I want a drink.
Me: I got you a drink. Remember, you wanted a milkshake. It's right in front of you.
Caelan: Nope. Not that one. I want a DRINK.
Me: Well, you'll have to wait until you get home. I already bought you one and you haven't touched it.
Caelan: Me'll go get it.
He proceeds to walk to the counter.
Me: (calling after him as I can't leave Connor alone) Caelan, you need money to get a drink.
Caelan: (coming back) I hate money.
Me too, m'lad. Me too.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Hello Man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
lOVE THIS! SO GREAT. We went looking at new vans recently and the kids were roaming around inside the vans as kc and i were investigating the gadgets. Stella opened a compartment and found some coins to which she said," Look, the money to buy this van!" I wish sweetie, I WISH
Post a Comment