So Caelan came down while I was making dinner and didn't want to wait.
"Nope," I said. "I'm making potatoes. They'll be ready in a few minutes."
"I want this totato," he responds, pointing to a scrubbed raw potato.
"It's not cooked. They taste gross."
Caelan proceeds to pick it up and lick it. Hmmm, I thought to myself as I was about to take it away. Why not let him experience its yuckiness for himself. I don't always have to save him from his own folly.
He ate it. And liked it. Serves me right.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Lesson Backfire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
ok, so I haven't checked your blog in a while because I had you on my google reader, but apparently they don't pop up anymore since you switched. . .my bad. now I will stop by more often. love all the photos of the boys. i think you are a brave, brave woman! I'm not sure how you do it all. tips are always welcome:)
Post a Comment