Tuesday, March 18, 2008

About Going Private

Some of you asked why the decision to go private. I've been getting nasty phone calls, text messages, IM messages, etc. ever since my third was born (in fact, it started when I was in the hospital and the baby was only hours old). I'm not sure why or who's behind this (although it's been reported to the police and they have the numbers and information on record and have talked to at least one person that they reported).

In the past week, I keep having the feeling like I should go private. A number of others bloggers that I have read are going through the same decision, and I've heard some stories that reinforced my desire to safeguard my family.

Anyway, I'll need everyone's email addresses (if I don't already have them). Send them to this email: campbellclanblog@gmail.com

Thanks for humoring me!

No comments: