So I'm not technically on bedrest--more like limited activity. I ended up in the hospital a couple of weeks ago with some pretty intense contractions coming about 3 minutes apart. The baby would have been two months early so they weren't so keen on that. Anyway, after three shots and a few hours, I was able to go to my sister-in-law's house and then a few hours after that, home to Heber. It was an interesting day and I'm grateful "baby wiww," as Caelan calls him, is still nice and safe where he's supposed to be. After this Saturday, they'll let me have the baby if he comes, but my mom flew out the day after I was in the hospital to be with me and take care of me and my two little tykes. She's been heaven-sent, in more ways than one. It's been so nice to have someone to talk to during the day that is older than 2. ;) It's nice to tease her about computer things; get her advice about decorating, childraising, and politics; and that's not even to mention all the help she's been with getting the house ready. Anyway, the boys have sure been putting Grandma to the test. Take a look at this video.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Our Experience with Bedrest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment