Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Eric turns 35 and other fun July to August Events

Connor eating his first bite of cake. I can't believe only a month more and we'll be celebrating his first!
Caelan and Daddy with Papa and Connor in the background at the Gateway. Papa and Grandma Humes chanced to be in town the day after Eric's birthday and took him out to the Thaifoon at the Gateway (they even have a GF cake!). We went and played in the water fountains after. I can tell that Eric has progressed as a Dad--he didn't even flinch that he was in his dress clothes.
Mommy being fearless in a white t-shirt. I had a BLAST!
Caelan and Nicole at Sugarhouse Park to celebrate Kim and Eric's birthday a few days before.
Eric partaking of his cake.
Caelan partaking of the corn dog. First one, and he pulls all the bread off.
Jill, Geoff, and Camille. What a handsome bunch.
Birthday girl Kim. I'll let her tell how old she is.
Dave, Eric, and Caelan playing whiffle ball.
Jill about to make a spectacular catch.
Geoff looking tall!
Father and son.
Analisha.
Connor at the train museum in Sacramento.
Caelan wondering if he can take this home.


Caelan having a blast.
Caelan and Connor trying to get in the tub.
Caelan on his outing with Daddy at the Hogle Zoo when Mommy took off for Michigan all alone. What a brave man.
Connor looking oh so cute!
Papa pushing the double stroller with Caelan and Connor. Too bad they don't make a triple wide :)!