Caelan and his best friend, Kenner. The story of their outfits makes me laugh. After a diaper change, Caelan wanted to put on his pants by himself. He couldn't quite make them go on so he tried and tried and refused to let me help (thus, the no pants). Kenner, who is a year older than Caelan, had an accident (he's being potty trained) and is wearing Caelan's 12 month swim suit. Kenner also doesn't use a pacifier, but he always wants to do what Caelan is doing. It made me laugh.
Caelan at the zoo.
Caelan is always helping around the house. Today he helped sweep (it took 8 trips to the garbage can, but he did a thorough job), set the table, empty the dishwasher, and help his dad water the trees.
Connor, happy as always.
Great-Grandma Rands playing with Connor and Caelan.
Caelan helping Daddy push the wheelbarrow.
Eric, the man, driving the Kubota.
You've got to see it close up, too. :)
Maybe this is hard to tell, but I have Connor in the backpack and while he's taking a very nice nap, I'm shoveling gravel to make our patio. I guess technically, I'm "carrying" two babies.
Parker, Candice, and Mom Humes all came out to visit. It was so good to have them here and we're looking forward to seeing Mom again this week.
This is the way that Connor almost always looks, unless it's time for bed. He's "happy, happy, happy" as Caelan would say. It's sure fun.
Connor in the stroller as we work in the yard.
Connor swinging in our back yard of dirt watching his mom fix the hole in the wall. Man am I glad that's done!
Connor got ahold of the beans.
Caelan, Connor and I went to the park for Family Home Evening when Eric had late meetings down at BYU. Despite the looks on their faces, it was really fun.
Caelan and Daddy at the zoo. We got season passes and although Connor spent most of the time sleeping, I think he had fun too.
Caelan has big shoes to fill.
Caelan and I went to a petting zoo that they set up in the parking lot of our grocery store here. All the proceeds went to Primary Childrens' Medical Center. Little did we know then how much we'd need them. :) Caelan had a blast, even when the goats nibbled his fingers.






